Sweek Keepers needed!
May 1, 2017
May 1, 2017
We are very happy to announce that very shortly we will be introducing Sweek Keepers for the English market. These users will be helping Sweek grow and become a global community by assisting with organizing competitions, events and even helping us spot the best stories. Sweek Keepers will also be there for any questions and feedback about Sweek. Finally, they will be avid readers of Sweek stories 😉
Have you always wanted to work together with your friends and like-minded people to build a global platform that can enrich millions of lives? Join us as a Sweek Keeper! The deadline is until 17th of May.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answering questions about Sweek and sharing important updates
- Gathering feedback from the community and reporting it to the Sweek team
- Staying up to date with the content of Sweek and supporting other authors
- Helping us organize competitions
- Promoting Sweek on your own social media channels and relevant groups/channels
- Any other awesome ideas you might have about promoting Sweek 🙂
We will review applications on an individual basis, however, some of the requirements are:
- Being fluent in the language of your market
- Being able to answer questions on a relatively short notice
- Always behaving in a professional and friendly manner
- Positive mindset 😉
- Social media affinity/being active on social media
Last, but not least, besides being an official representative of the community and contributing to Sweek growth, all ambassadors will receive surprise Sweek gifts from us as a token of appreciation!
So you think you have what it takes to become our next Sweek Keeper? Just fill in the form below and you will hear from us until 28th of May.