10 April Fool’s prank ideas for booklovers!
April 1, 2017
April 1, 2017
If laughter is the best medicine as they say, then this is the healthiest day for you, Sweekers! Some of you might have been waiting for it for the whole year ?
Here are 10 prank ideas for April Fool’s in case you dont have the perfect one yet!
1. Convince your friend there’s a sequel to their favorite book that everyone else has already read.
2. Tell a friend that your favorite book of all the time is “Twilight” – or any other one very different from your style.
3. Send your friend, a “Harry Potter” fan, a letter from Hogwarts.
4. Change all your friend’s phone contacts to the names of book characters or authors.
5. Confess to your significant other that you would like to try everything you learned from “50 Shades of Grey”.
6. Reveal to your friend that you have no idea where their favourite book you borrowed from them is.
7. Tell your friend that you just saw on the news that their favorite author (still alive) decided to quit writing forever.
8. Switch all the book jackets on your friend’s bookshelf (or just take all the books and replace them with different books).
9. Tell your friend that their favourite bookstore is closing.
10. Read a very embarrassing book in public and see how other react.
Happy April Fool’s!
P.S. Please don’t try all the pranks on ONE friend 😉